Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Poconos Adventure Scrapbook Layout


One of the best things about SEI's collections is that many of the styles complement each other nicely month to month. So definitely be sure to hang onto your extra supplies from those kits when you're finished... you never know when you might come back to them!




Case in point for this layout, which combines last year's Summer Woods collection and this year's Cheery Hello kit. The colors and accents go so well together, I bet you didn't even notice they came from two kits, did you? ;-)





I wanted this page to exude all the fun and adventure of a recent biking trip I took with my dad for Father's Day. I saved the trail map we received at check-in and used it as the base for the page, printing mini 2x3 photos to create a collage effect to document each part of our experience on the trail. This creates a fun story being told as you travel down the page.



This page is a bit more "busy" than my typical clean and simple style, but I love how it came together! I encourage you to step outside of your comfort zone for your next project and try something new.

Happy crafting and happy summer,
Stephanie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover