Friday, July 1, 2016

Simple Birthday Gift Set with Scrapbook Paper


Hello SEI Fans!!!

Piali here, today I have a birthday gift set to share with you all...




I used one of my new favorite SEI collection.... Florets!!!
I love the beautiful colors and fun prints of this collection.

How cute is the butterfly ?!
I used the printed journalling cards for my card sentiment and added a butterfly from the die-cuts pack. I also added sticker and few rhinestones from the sundries pack.



I also created a gift box...a simple sour cream to hold a gift card and some candies.
I absolutely love this fabulous collection...super fun!

Hope you like this gift idea!
Thanks for stopping by...

Happy Crafting!
Piali

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Piali, these are fabulous! Such fun projects!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover