Wednesday, May 25, 2016

#1 Dad Card


Father's Day is coming up quick! If you like to make your pops a handmade card, look no further than Sprinkles collection. This summer-inspired collection features a bold palette of rich blues, reds and oranges perfect for making cards for boys and men.




I made a card for Dad with the die-cuts, stickers and rhinestones included in the collection. I love that the banner-cut "DAD" stickers came ready to go on the sticker sheet, so I all I had to do was peel andplace them where I wanted them on my project.



Fun fact: The medallion's edges were actually intended to be the rays of a sun, which I was able to easily remove from the rest of the sun because that die-cut is perforated. I love how the items in this collection can be repurposed or used for a variety of themes.

What will you come up with using the summer-fun Sprinkles collection? Use your imagination and have fun!

Happy crafting,
Stephanie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover